1. Edited Book, “Project Financing” “Tweaking a Drunken Horse to Dance,: SHG- Bank linkage in SGSY, w.r.t Khurda district of Orissa” ISBN No: 978-81-924302-2-5; Bloomsbury Publications; July-2012, p.480-495.
2. International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management (IJRCM) “Self Employment Programme In Orissa: A Case Study”, Vol-2, Issue No-6, June-2011, No:ISSN-0976-2183. (p.72)
3. International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow (IJBMT) “Rural Marketing Support to the Self Help Groups in Orissa. Vol-1, Issue-1, Oct-2011, ISSN-2249-9962. (p.212-221)
4. International Journal of Business Derivatives (IJBD) ISSN No: 2248-924X “Change Management and its perspectives” Vol-2, Dec-2011.
5. ”Infrastructure Policy and Microfinance –Edited Book, Macmillan Publishers Ltd. 2011,,”Under The shadow of qualm No: ISBN-13:978-0230-33217-1, (p.555)
6. “Concept to Layout : A Proposed Layout for New Supermarket in Odisha”. In International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce (IJRMCE),ISSN:2250-057X,Vol.-2,Issue 11,pp. 134-147,Nov 2012.
7. “Internet Advertising: A Strategic Marketing Tool for Brand Building”. In Kushagra International Management Review, ISSN: 2250-0960, Vol.-2 Issue.1, pp.147-155, April2012.
8. “Effectiveness of Online Advertising: A study of Young Internet user’s Perception”.In International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology&Engineering Sciences(IJAMTES), ISSN:2249-7455,Vol.1,Issue.4(1),pp.128-132,Jan.2012.
9. “Measuring Internet User’s Attitude Towards Internet Advertising”. In ZENITH International Journal of Business Economins &Mangement Research, ISSN:2249-8826,Vol.2 Issue.1,2012. Available at: http://zenithresearch.org.in.
10. “Attitude of Internet Users towards Online Advertising”. In International Journal of Business,Strategy&Mangement(IJBSM),Vol.1Issue.1,2011. Available at: http://veloxian.com/ECJ/IJBSM/.
11. “Quality Management as a Key driver of performance in Retail Firm & A Proposed “Retail Operation Quality Grid”(ROQG) as a quality improvement tool”. In the Conference Proceedings International Conference on Reinventing Thinking Beyond Boundaries to Excel(ISBN:978-93-5104-880-0) ,IMT, Faridabad,India,pp.151-161,6-April-2013.
12. “Future of Online Retailing in India” pages280-291 in VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research: June-2012 issue, Vol-II, No 6.
13. Outreach and Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) through Information Technology: Some Issues and Challenges. VSRD International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (ISSN NO. 2231-2471), 2(8), 694-707. (2012).
14. Service Usability and Users’ Satisfaction of Cellular Phone Subsistence in Odisha: An Empirical Study. VSRD Technical & Non-Technical Journal, International Journal (ISSN NO. 0976-7967), 3 (4), 146-161. (2012).
15. Enhancing Financial Inclusion: An Overview of the Catalytic Role of MFIs in India. VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research (ISSN NO. 2231- 248X), 1(4), 232-244. (2011).
16. “Implementation of Total Productive Maintenance in an Indian Paper Manufacturing Company: A Case Study in the International Journal of Management Research and Review (IJMRR) [April 2012/ Volume 2/Issue 4/Article No-14/623-636]
17. “Role of Human Resource Practices in Perceived Performance Improvement of University Teachers—An Empirical Investigation” in the International Journal of Human Resource Management and Research (IJHRMR) [Vol. 2, Issue 4 Dec - 2012 83- 98]
18. “Does Pre- Selection Information to Job Candidates Affect Post-selection Intention to Leave?” in the International Journal of Management Research and Review (IJMRR) [Vol 2, Issue 12 Dec-2012 2040-2048]
19. Training Need Identification in Indian Firms: An Analytical Study in the International Journal of Management Research and Review (IJMRR) [Vol.3, Issue 8 August 20133384-3394
1. BIITM Business Review, “Empirical analysis of IAY in Khurda district of Orissa”. Vol-3, No:-1, Jan-June-2012. ISSN No: 2250-1533 (p-131-142)
2. Sri Sri Journal of Management and Innovation (SSJMI), “The role and functions of e-Governance in India”. Vol-1, No-1, July-2012. ISSN No: 2319-7587 ( p.69-76)
3. “Siddhant”, “Change Management – A conceptual overview” Vol-12, No-1, Jan- Mar-2012. ISBN No-2231-0657
4. Edited Book, Dimensions of Globalization Led Industrialisation, Abhijeet Publication, New Delhi. 2009. ”Employment Opportunity in Industrial Orissa”. No: ISBN: 978-93-80031-25-5 (p.77).
5. ICFAI Journal “Marketing Mastermind”- Social Marketing Practices in India”, October, 2007, No. ISBN: 7943-445-87-5, (p.92).
6. “Shelf life is equal to self life? A study of leading regional Supermarket of Odisha”,. In the conference proceedings of Biennial Supply Chain Management Conference 2012 on Building Efficient Retail Supply Chain at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore(IIMB) held on 14-15 Dec.2012 organised by IIM Bangalor,pp.267-271.
7. “Entrepreneurship Challenges in a Third Party Loyalty Program : A Case Study”. In Global Research Analysis (GRA),ISSN:2277-8160,Vol.-2,Issue 4,pp. 10-11, April 2013.
8. “Effectiveness of Internet Advertising in the new Multichannel Marketing Environment”. In GIMS Journal of New Horizons of Business Thought, ISSN : 0975-6817, India,Vol.3, pp. 65-73, Jan-Dec 2011.
9. “Consumer Decision Making in Online Environment”. In GIMS Journal of New Horizons of Business Thought, ISSN :0975-6817, India,Vol.2, pp. 65-71, Jan-Dec 2010.
10. “Perpetual Inventory Control System (Pics): A Tool to Update Inventory Database for Retailers”. In the book Emeerging Issues in Business Management (ISBN: 978-81-923793-1-9),pp.41-56,published by P.G.Dept.of Business Administration,Utkal University,Odisha,India in 2013.
11. “Satisfaction of Retail Employees: Study in a leading Departmental Store of Odisha” In the book Innovations in Business Management (ISBN: 978-81-923793-2-6),pp.55-68,published by P.G. Dept. of Business Administration, Utkal University, Odisha, India in 2013.
12. “Entrepreneurial Challenges in Retail Sector: Case of a new Supermarket in Odisha” In proceedings of National Seminar on Innovation & Management (ISBN: 978-81-921034-9-5), REC, Bhubaneswar, India, pp. 121-127, May-2013.
13. “Concept to Store: Proposed New Store Opening Process”. In the book Organisational performance in the global market challenges in excellence(ISBN: 978-93-8117-641-2),pp.25-40 published by SSDN publisher,NewDelhi.,2012.
14. Green Marketing- Opportunities and Challenges” pages 131-134 in “New Horizons of Business Thought: January-December 2010”, the research journal of Gandhi Institute of Management Studies, Gunupur.
15. “Distribution Planning and Control” pages 113-122 in “New Horizons of Business Thought: January-December 2011”, the annual research journal of Gandhi Institute of Management Studies, Gunupur.
16. “Channel Conflict Management of FMCG companies in Odisha” pages 291-297 in “Envisioning the Future Business: Redefining Strategies for Excellence- 2012” published by Excel Books on behalf of Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar.
17. “Rural Marketing of FMCG Companies in India” pages 65- 74 in VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research: February- 2012 issue Vol-II, No 2.
18. “Marketing Mix and Service Marketing for Insurance Products” pages 84-95 in the journal of Dept. of Business Administration, Utkal University-2012, “Emerging issues in Business Management”.
19. “ Innovative Marketing Strategies for Small Scale Entrepreneurs” pages 113-120 in the journal of Business Administration, Utkal University -2012, “Innovations in Business Management”.
20. Micro-Credit and Rural Development: Role of Voluntary Organizations in Rayagada District of Odisha. FINANCE INDIA- The quarterly journal of Indian Institute of Finance (ISSN0970-3772), Vol XXVII (2), 555-562.
21. Global Economic Turmoil--Redefining Microfinance Institutions (MFIs). ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Finance & Risk Management (ISSN NO-0976-7185), 4(2), 159-166.
22. Microfinance Providers (MFPs) and Management Information System (MIS): A Strategic Prospective. PARIPEX-INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH (ISSN NO-2250-1991), 2(3), 78-79.
23. Mainstreaming Microfinance through Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs): A Case Study of Rayagada District of Odisha State. Global Research Analysis (ISSN NO-2277-8160), 1(7), 133-34.
24. Role of Information Technology in Modern Banking System: Customers’ Accessibility Perspectives. New Horizon of Business Thought, Annual Research Journal, Gandhi Institute of Management Studies (ISSN 0975-6817), Vol-3, 146-154.
25. Impact of Information Sharing in Credit Transactions of MFIs – Study Design for a Mathematical Modeling Approach. New Horizon of Business Thought, Annual Research Journal, Gandhi Institute of Management Studies (ISSN 0975-6817), Vol 2, 121-130.
26. “Role of Information Technology in Modern Banking System: Customers Accessibility Perspectives” in the Journal of New Horizons of Business Though [Vol 3, Jan-Dec 2011, 145-154]
a) Economics at a Glance, Published by Megah Publication, Thimphu, Kingdom of Bhutan, 2005,
b) Megah Economics (I), Published by Megah Publication, Thimphu, Kingdom of Bhutan, 2007, ISBN 99936-20-39-3
c) Megah Economics (II), Published by Megah Publication, Thimphu, Kingdom of Bhutan, 2009, ISBN 99936-20-39-4
Designed by Seohunk International, LLP